Tough and slim, the new GA2200 models have a carbon core guard structure that makes them great-looking outdoor tools. The GA2200M-1A comes in black resin bezel and band with metallic accents and two layer dial.
The slim, 12.8mm case of the GA2200 is created using a new structure that integrates the bezel, back cover, and buttons into a single piece. The six prominent screws securing the bezel create a G-SHOCK tough look. Enlarged side buttons provide a higher degree of impact resistance, eliminating the need for button guards. This creates a simple design and makes buttons easier to operate. A slide lever-type band makes band replacement quicker and simpler.
The disc indicator on the face and the semi-circular design parts around it are colored using a vapor deposition process for a more realistic metallic feel. Each of these parts is separated from the dial for a three-dimensional effect. A diagonal digital display in the lower right of the face creates a unique look.
The result is a collection of G-SHOCK models for young people and adults that look great in the great outdoors.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving time on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (mode)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Battery: SR726W × 2
Water Proof: 20ATM/200M
Warranty: 1 Year. More Information Click here.
Questions about Shipping and Returns? Click here.