Blast off with a G-SHOCK tough enough to take you into outer space for a true-to-life view of the earth. Our home planet as seen from space is boldly reproduced in ion plating across the specially processed metal bezel and watch face of the iconic, oversized metal-clad GM110. Make your adventurous, daring statement with this singularly designed metal bezel in a striking earthly motif.
51.9×48.8×16.9 mmCase: Resin, Stainless steelColour:
Black, Blue, Green, BronzeDial Colour:
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (stopwatch indicator)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Battery: SR927W×2
Water Proof: 20ATM/200M
Warranty: 1 Year. More Information Click here.
Questions about Shipping and Returns? Click here.