EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
HOLIDAY RETURN-EXCHANGE POLICY:All purchases made on or after November 1st, 2018 are qualified under our Holiday Return Policy and can be returned or exchanged until January 15th, 2019.
Read closely, as there are some rules as to what can be returned and where.
IN-STORE PURCHASES• If you would like to receive a refund on your in-store purchase, you MUST return the item to the original store of purchase along with the receipt and original method of payment. Any returns to a different location from that of the one of purchase, will be given an exchange or gift card only. Without the original method of payment and the receipt, a gift card will be issued for the purchase. Items purchased with a gift card or returned with a gift receipt are not redeemable for cash nor towards any method of payment. (Don't worry - your gift card never expires!)
• If you would like to exchange your in-store purchase, you can return to any location or contact our head office for assistance! Please bring a copy of your receipt or gift receipt with you. If you do not find a replacement product at the time of exchange, a gift card will be issued to you.
• If you would like to receive a refund on your online purchase, you MUST fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form below. Any returns to a store location, will be given an exchange or gift card only. Please ensure to bring a copy of your email order confirmation. Items purchased with a gift card are not redeemable for cash nor towards any method of payment. (Don't worry - your gift card never expires!)
• If you would like to exchange your online purchase for something else, please fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form below and let us know which item you would like to exchange it for. You may also exchange the item at any WATCH IT! location with a copy of your online order! If the new item is of lesser value, the difference will be issued to a gift card. (Don't worry - your gift card never expires!)
Sorry, we are unable to provide gift receipts for online orders.
Your item is considered a final sale if:
• It has been worn. (Yes, we check!)
• It has been sized to fit your wrist or has been engraved. (Yes, even if you didn't wear it!)
• It is over the 14 day limit or past the holiday exchange terms. (We have calendars!)
• You are missing the original packaging. (Where did it go? Can we have it back?!)
• It is a clearance item. (Please take note when buying items at a discounted price. Not sure? Ask one of our sales associates or contact us!)
• It is a smartwatch in which the sealed packaging has been opened. (Look, but don't touch until you're sure!)
• It is a gift card! (As we said before, it never expires!)
ONLINE RETURNS MADE EASY!
Canadian Customers - To return your online purchase, please fill out THIS FORM to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. This request must be made within 14 days of the delivery date of your package. Upon approval, a Canada Post return label will be emailed to you free of charge! Simply print the label, attach it to the outside of your package, and drop it off at your nearest Canada Post location. Please ensure the item is in its original packaging, unsized and unworn, with all manuals, warranty cards, and any other materials that came with the purchase. All returns must be shipped back to us within 14 days of receiving the return label or they will become void and will be sent back to the original shipping address. Your return will be processed within 3 business days or being received and may take up to 4-7 business days to appear on your financial statement.
US Customers - Please fill out THIS FORM to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. This request must be made within 14 days of the delivery date of your package. Upon approval, please ship your item to:
WATCH IT! Returns
Your Return Authorization Number
#102, 5740 2nd Street SW
Calgary, AB T2H 1Y6
US customers are responsible for return shipping costs and are encouraged to insure the shipment for loss or breakage and retain a tracking number if possible. WATCH IT! cannot be held responsible for any lost or mis-shipped items during personal returns.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED A CLEARANCE ITEM?
• Glad you asked! With the exception of the 30% discount on Citizen, any item discounted at 30% or more is considered a FINAL SALE . Please take note of items featuring a grey sale tag online, or a red or yellow sale tag/sign in-store. Still unsure? Grab a calculator, ask a sales associate, or contact us!
WHAT IF I CHOOSE TO SHIP MY ONLINE ORDER BACK MYSELF?
• Don't go solo our Canadian friends! If you choose to use your own method of shipping, we won't be able to compensate or refund your shipping costs. Make sure to request an RMA, or it may take us much longer to process your return!
WHAT IF MY ONLINE ORDER ARRIVES BROKEN, DAMAGED, OR ISN'T WORKING?
• Time is the most valuable thing to us and we know it is to you. Every product is carefully inspected before it is shipped. However, in the unlikely event that this happens, please email or call right away (no later than 2 business days of receiving your package) to notify us. If possible, please email us photos and we will provide you with a pre-paid return label and a replacement product will be sent to you as quickly as possible.